Only 2,000 bottles made each year. 85% Cabernet, the other 15% is a secret. No secret, though, that these are the best grapes from the vintage. Two years in barrel, three in bottle. Sensational wine, boasting very concentrated fruit, intense oak and superb balance. Simultaneously powerful and softly supple.
VINTAGE | 2010
VOLUME | 750ml
Available in store
Click and Collect, Delivered to you, Shop in Store
STORES WITH STOCK