Since 1832, the vineyards at Château Siaurac have been managed by the same family. The property was brought by Pierre Brisson in 1832. In 1892, Pierre's grandson, Joseph, brought Domain Grands Champs in Pomerol and a couple of years later another domain in Saint-Emilion. In 1949, Jospeh's daughter and son-in-law brought Château Vray Croix de Gay.
Since the turn of the millenium, the family has extensively renovated the estate. 50% of the vineyard was replanted according to recommendations by geological surveys. Siaurac are advocates of natural and sustainable winemaking, with their motto being "Believe in the earth, respect its future".