In 1860, Gaspare Campari concocted the bright red, midproof aperitif that today bears his name. The business started in downtown Milan at the historical Caffè Campari where the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is found today, selling a large number of diverse beverages. In 1904, Davide, Gaspare’s son, initiated production at Sesto San Giovanni and limited the company’s range to just the Campari brand. In 1926, Davide began exporting Campari, first to France and then further afield, originating the brand’s international presence.
PRODUCTS FROM THIS BRAND
There are no products currently available …